Ticker

1.13.2008

Sunday

OMG - I just discovered that I CAN put together interesting foods from what's in my paltry pantry. We really had nothing to choose from for lunch so I found a package of Vigo Black Beans and Rice - so I cooked that and added in some homemade salsa, little shredded cheese and a little sour cream and it was AWESOME. I love black beans and I love coming with new stuff to do with them. Today was like redneck, homemade Chipotle. YUM!

I didn't run or exercise yet, but will ride for a while tonight. Today started kind of late - weird kid morning with sleeping and Todd and I were TIRED. To make matters worse, it's Sunday and we are FOOD POOR today and nobody wants to go to the grocery. So today was a day of invention. And on a really positive note, despite my binge yesterday I weighed the least I have since I started this - so that's great.

Daily Goal = 1350 (or less)

Sunday, January 13

  1. Cascadian Farms Oat and Honey Granola with Skim Milk, 270
  2. Toast with margarine, 180
  3. Black beans and rice, salsa, cheese, sour cream, 400
  4. Pepsi, 140
  5. PB&J and glass of skim milk, 435

Daily total
1365

UH OH - I had my entire daily calories and it's not dinner time yet. Oh well. I'm going to ride so hopefully I'll exchange activity for calories.

No comments: